Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mission Accomplished!


Yay I got all my hairs cut today! And I asked my little brother to take pictures of the process. He took enough to make a flip book! I won't post that many, but I will post a before, some during and a few of the final result. As final as things are for now, anyway. When you cut as much hair off as I did tonight, your hair usually goes into a shock of sorts and doesn't know what to do. So in a few days once my hair has settle in to this cut/style, we may cut a bit more off the top and use the razor in the back some more. Meanwhile, Locks of Love is going to be receiving my very long ponytail. And I'm way over the minimum for the 3-Day walk. So thanks to everyone for all the encouragement and support!

ps- I asked my little brother if he liked my hair. He said, with a completely straight face, 'No. I liked it long.' Thanks, bro.

Before we got started:


After losing the ponytail:


During the haircut:





Finito!!










3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Your hair was super long! The new cut is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! Cute and poofy and spikey, YAY!

    ReplyDelete