Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm baaack

I have returned from the land of respiratory ailments AND I got my hair recut. And I dyed it. I probs used a tad too much 30 volume peroxide and red dye in the 'mahogany'... but I like it overall nonetheless! :D

SO this is what my hair looked like back in June. About 2 weeks before I chopped it off for charity and then got an #alternativelifestylehaircut:


This is what my haircut first looked like on July 6th:


This is what my hair looked like on August 10th (how it looked when I left it sort of down):


This is how my hair looked on August 27th, with it all up and 'spikey':




And this is how it looks now today:






It still needs to be trimmed in a bit and refined (on Tuesday before class, if my mom is up to it) but overall I rather enjoy it. And I can't wait until it grows out a little more in the back so you can actually see the full mohawk! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment