Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello Pretty Lady

Ahoy there strangers and loyal reader peoples. It is I, queen slacker of the blogs. Tonight this bottle of wine and I are going to start making a dent in the list of posts I have been promising. I'm going to start simple though, with the pictures of Ana Fernandez.

Ana Fernandez was on the three seasons of the Spanish soap opera, Cuestion de Sexo, until it was (somewhat) recently canceled. She played Sofi, the daughter of the main couple. In the first two seasons she was 16/17 and apparently had a boyfriend/not a very big part overall. But in the third season she was 18 and came home from a summer/semester abroad with a secret girlfriend... Ana Fernandez is gorgeous, but because she is only 19 (20?) with a short resume, and because she is not from here, there aren't many good pictures of her on ye ole interwebs. So I gathered the few I could find and then I made some screencaps. I only made said screencaps from the first few episodes because it is actually sort of tedious and time consuming to make screencaps, but maybe I'll make some more in the future.

Here ya go!

These first few are some promo/red carpet type shots that I found. Eyeliner is a good thing...:




These are some screen caps from the first couple seasons that I found on a Spanish website (since I haven't watched any of those episodes):







And these are the caps that I made myself. The first few may be a tad out of order, but it's no big:

















Sofi and Dani=adorbs. When they aren't fighting. Aw.

No comments:

Post a Comment