Sunday, June 14, 2009

She's so high above me, she's so lovely

Erm. It's been like 8 days between posts this time. What's my deal? I have no idea. I have no excuses. But, I do have a couple posts in the works. Uhmm, besides the Ana Fernandez one I keep promising. One day I'll finish making the screen caps and get everything all organized for that. However, I have 2 music related posts that I will be sharing soon. Tomorrow (er, later today?) I should be getting up a post about The Ditty Bops. I just went to go see them again tonight and I'm itching to gush. Also, it was just International Mix Tape Day and we've had some stuff going on related to that over at Autostraddle, and that made me remember the tapes in my parents basement. When I was cleaning out my crap in my parents basement a few weeks back I found several old tapes I had made myself (from the radio and other tapes) and they are hysterical. Hopefully when I go visit my mom on Wednesday I will remember to fetch them so I can share them with all of you. I start summer school on Monday, and Wednesdays are going to be particularly bad as I will be in class (same room, same teacher) from 3:30pm-10pm, so we shall see what happens. Hopefully you guys are still checking in from time to time to see if I'm blabbing about something and you haven't written me off during this lull. If you have... come back! I'll make cookies.

1 comment:

  1. i'm gonna hold you to that promise of cookies, beeyotch.

    Mix Tape Day is AWESOMENESS

    ReplyDelete