Sunday, November 8, 2009

Same-Sex Sunday- Silly Hayden!


I know, I know... A Sapphic Saturday AND a Same-Sex Sunday?! But this isn't 100% a SSS, so, yeah. It's just a short bumbling post about my new appreciation for Hayden Panettiere. I know she might not be the world's greatest actress (I only saw a little of that movie with Kate Hudson) but I recently watched a few episodes of Heroes and I just came from watching I Love You, Beth Cooper with my little brother, and I can say this: girl is not afraid to have fun. Did you see her do the dunk tank on The Ellen Show? She was so funny and cute! And did you know that her same-sex storyline on Heroes was her idea? And Hayden loves the environment and animals (ok, mostly the ocean and whales and dolphins, and seriously how gay is that?). I'm a sucker for activists. She just seems kind of silly and fun and down-to-earth. Look:



Um, and apparently she really likes to lick things... so perhaps there is hope for her yet!!




Hayden on Ellen talking about the lezzie storyline on Heroes, talking about the whales and showing off her wetsuit before getting in the dunk tank on October 19th 2009. Click here to see her actually get dunked:

No comments:

Post a Comment