Thursday, April 30, 2009

What to do, what to do


There are two things that I really want to write about right now- Terra Naomi (in another super happy fun awesome music post full of videos) and the trans community (particularly the under representation in media AND the issue of trans children, a topic that's been on my mind for a while but was brought back to the front burner by an Autostraddle post)... But it's such a blah day out and I have a headache so I'm not feeling very productive. I'm not sure I can fully commit myself to either at the moment (especially the epic post that the trans topic would become...) I guess that's the big bonus of writing a small, personal, random blog that almost no one reads- I can do what I want, when I want. Na na na boo boo :D So... If anyone has any opinions on these topics that you'd like me to include in these posts-in-progress OR if you have something else entirely you think I should write about, let me know. Until then you get a picture of me in a homemade gay pirate hat. Because it's funny and it has magical powers. Of cheering. Or something.

2 comments:

  1. Hoo-rah for Terra Naomi. Gives me the warm fuzzies inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still say that's the best pirate hat ever.

    ReplyDelete