Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Epic Fail

AAAHHH! I know, I know. Where's the Music Monday blog post? It's there. It's in drafts. It's only half way done! I'm sorry. But I've got the end of the semester projects/finals (I'm painting a self portrait and drawing a poster of Amanda Fucking Palmer in Illustrator), 3-Day training walks and fundraising (http://www.The3Day.org/goto/EABwalks60) AND I'm now interning at Autostraddle! But Elli, you might say, what about that time you waste trying to sleep between 2am and 10am? Shrug. It's true, I do waste a chunk of time trying the sleep thing every day. I'm not quite ready to give that up yet even though it's something I fail at regularly. I should absolutely have 1-2 music type posts up by Friday. The trans community deal is just going to have to wait. I have so many web links, ideas and feelings that it's just going to take me a while to get it all together. Until then... enjoy this cute little video I took of my kitty Zephyr the other day :D



(That's Jenny Owen Youngs playing in the background. She's another music-post-in-progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment