Thursday, May 21, 2009

Schools out for....?

Well, my spring semester is done. My fundraiser happened. I've got nothing but time on my hands. I should clean. I've spent a good chunk of time recently trying to figure out if I'm doing more community college before attempting grad school or... I don't know. Should I just pack it in? Who knows. What I have determined is that I have 2 photo/video posts almost ready to go. And I know I owe everyone another music mania post. So those will probs roll out over the next couple of days. Also, if you notice, I'm getting a little Mike Doughty with these pictures (When Doughty blogs he includes pictures that he took that don't always necessarily have anything to do with what he is saying...) I also have a totally random confession. Today (thanks to an Autostraddle Daily Fix link) I added Kristen Stewart to the people I follow on Twitter. Ok, two confessions. I am totally in love with Mary Alice, the receptionist/shop manager of Charm City Cakes (Ace of Cakes). It's the tattoos and sarcasm and Rockabilly hair and bad jokes/puns.

1 comment:

  1. we should have a mary alice fan club, because she is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete